Are you ready to riZe?
We are calling all teens in Spartanburg County to amplify their voice. Join us for a one-day youth summit planned and led by teens about topics important to teens.
- Mental Health in Minorities
- Politics of Mental Health
- Drug Abuse in Schools
- Raising Age of Incarcerated Youth
- Drug/Alcohol Abuse in Families
- Police Relations
- Empowering Change as a Youth Voice
You'll learn about the topics most passionate to you and how you can influence social change.
Admission is FREE and includes a t-shirt, lunch, and entertainment. To register, click here!
If you have any questions, please text them to (864) 680-6947